We are a West Michigan health plan benefits administrator seeking to hire an individual that has a desire to grow with us.
The CID Assistant position requires a high level of professionalism. Must maintain a pro-active approach when dealing with audit files and stop loss file preparation. The CID Assistant duties may include process improvements, converting electronic bills, requesting additional information from vendors, running and updating reports, posting Stop Loss reimbursement checks, preparing Stop Loss submissions, and calling providers for additional information. Primary liaison between the CID unit and the finance and operation support teams.
- Must be able to work independently, accurately, and with extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively organize, multi-task, and prioritize work demands.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Cognizant/TriZetto/QicLink experience preferred.
Required: A high school diploma or GED required. A minimum of 2-3 years of related experience in Administrative Assistant capacity or exposure to Third Party Administrative services.
You can apply online at www.asrhealthbenefits.com under CAREERS at the home page. Please send your resume with a cover letter to Stop Loss Specialist/Auditor, Human Resources, ASR health benefits, 618 Kenmoor Ave SE, Suite 200, Grand Rapids MI 49546 or fax to 616.464.4463. No agencies please. EOE