We are a rapidly growing health plan benefits administrator and looking to hire a Claim Analyst in our Claims Processing Department. Claims Analysts are responsible for the (1) timely and accurate processing and adjudication of Medical, Disability, and Vision claims under multiple and varied contract and plans; (2) researching coverage situations; subrogation claims, Workers Compensation claims, and conducting any necessary investigation to resolve coverage questions and to determine claim eligibility, and (3) communicate effectively with members, clients, and providers both in verbally and written. Productivity expectation is between 96-145 processed claims per day.
Candidates must have:
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong medical billing and coding a plus (understand standard codes using CPT, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS Level II classification system)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently, accurately, and with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to maintain member confidentiality
- Effective prioritize and complete all assigned tasks
- knowledge of medical terminology
- Must have working knowledge of coordination of benefits
- Willing to work overtime as needed based on business or department needs
Candidates must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in medical billing and coding, claim processing, data entry, or customer service environment with a Third Party Administrator or insurance company providing employee benefit health care coverage. Experience in QicLink, our claims processing system is a plus. The position offers an attractive salary, and an excellent benefit package, including a substantial employer matching contribution to our 401K.
You can apply online at www.asrhealthbenefits.com under CAREERS at the home page or send your resume with a cover letter to Claim Analyst, Human Resources, ASR health benefits, 618 Kenmoor Ave. SE, Suite 200 Grand Rapids, MI 49546 or fax to 616.464.4463. No agencies please.