Claims Processing Trainer
We are a West Michigan health plan benefits administrator whose continued growth has created an opportunity for an individual who has a desire to grow with us. We are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of Claims Processing Trainer.
- Must have claims processing experience.
- Knowledge and recent experience preferred in QicLink medical claims processing system.
- Experience training in QicLink and or QicLink Classic is a plus.
- Interest and or experience in leading others within the workplace.
- Strong interpersonal skills to motivate, guide, and collaborate with others required.
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to organize and prioritize required.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
The Claims Processing Trainer will maintain knowledge of policies and procedures and will collaborate with stop loss specialists, claim auditors, leaders, analysts and other departments to ensure the Claims staff is trained to perform their duties in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements, and accreditation standards as they relate to Claims Administration in the Claim Department.
- Designs and conducts new claim analyst training for medical, dental, and vision claims.
- Analyze the training needs by reviewing audit results, provider appeals, and updated processes. Uses the data to provide monthly refresher trainings to the Claim Department.
- Analyze specific gaps or weaknesses in Claim processes to determine where additional training would be beneficial.
- Works with Human Resource to prepare training environment for training.
- Prepare and manage updating of training materials including the syllabus and performance tracking.
- Prepares and forwards leadership weekly review document that outlines training topics, quality and production for each trainee.
- Update and manage the Claims Department Audit log and distribute finalized audit metrics to leadership monthly.
- Provides one - on - one training as needed.
- Respond to analyst inquiries via Outlook mailbox
- Assist with Plan build testing.
Candidates should have minimum of 2-3 years of medical claims processing. Experience in other types of coverages (e.g., dental, vision) is a plus. A high school diploma is required. College or vocational education is desirable. This position offers an outstanding opportunity along with an excellent benefit package which includes a substantial employer contribution to the 401K savings program.
You can apply online at www.asrhealthbenefits.com under CAREERS on the home page send your resume with a cover letter to Claims Trainer, Human Resources, ASR health benefits, 618 Kenmoor Ave SE, Suite 200, Grand Rapids MI 49546 or fax to 616.464.4463 No agencies please. EOE