Health Benefits was founded in 1984 to help employers provide a quality
health benefit plan to their employees at an affordable price. Since
then, ASR has helped hundreds of employers accomplish this goal.
with dedicated, experienced client service teams, ASR provides a
complete range of benefit products and services to growing companies in
a wide range of industries. Whether your group is large or small, local
or national, ASR has the expertise to meet your employee health benefit
needs now and in the future.
- ASR Health Benefits currently manages health plans for nearly 125,000 covered participants.
- We currently administer health benefit plans for companies with covered persons located from coast to coast.
- We offer self-funded health benefit plans to mid-size and larger employers.
- In 1995, ASR founded the Physicians Care Health Care Network, which has grown to include over 15,000 participating providers located throughout Michigan.
- We have established working relationships with the finest national PPOs and many high-quality regional PPOs in order to provide our clients and their employees with access to providers across the country.
- We provide URAC-accredited utilization review and large-case management for all our health plans.
- We make disease management available to employers who want to add a proactive health-management approach to their benefit plan, and we can provide wellness education and wellness incentive plans, too.
- Consumer-directed health plans are available through ASR Health Benefits as well.
- ASR can assist you with many other group benefit plans, such as dental, vision, and flexible spending plans, as well as group disability and life insurance coverage.
Our Website, www.asrhealthbenefits.com,
provides easy, secure access to comprehensive health plan information
24 hours a day, seven days a week to authorized employers, covered
persons, and providers.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Find out how ASR Health Benefits, founded in 1984, has grown to manage plans for over 250 employers in the private and public sector that cover over 125,000 people by offering quality, cost-effective benefit plans and with an intense focus on quality service.
We are committed to providing high-quality administration services and long-term health benefit plan solutions for our clients